An education as experienced as you are.
We know that there are many reasons you might decide to attend MCC. Maybe you’ve been to college and are now returning to finish that degree, or start a new one. Maybe this is your very first time attending college. Maybe you’re ready to make that career change you’ve been thinking about.
Wherever you are in life, our flexible schedules and customized programs will help you earn a degree on your terms, with all the support you need along the way. Our Admissions Office is dedicated to doing just that. It’s nice to have someone in your corner -- and when you come to MCC, you don't just have some ONE, you have a whole college behind you!
You may even get college credit for what you know. Learn more about MCC programs that award college credit for work and life experience.
We're ready to help you!
Building: 1, Room: 211
Do you have questions about the application and admissions process? Schedule an in-person appointment with a friendly and helpful admissions representative today.
For the best possible experience, please select the appointment location that best represents your needs.
- Schedule an Appointment with a Brighton Admissions Representative on the Brighton Campus
- Schedule an Appointment with a Downtown Admissions Representative- Downtown Campus, Zoom or Phone Appointments
MCC Friday Meet Ups! Every Friday at 1pm. Explore campus in a small setting with other students. These weekly mini-information session will give you a more tailored experience of MCC, a tour of campus, and the chance to meet with someone in admissions. Designed for current or recent high school students, but anyone is welcome to attend, including parents. (Time changes to 10am during summer hours, May 24 throughout all July)
Chart your Path
Here are the steps to get through the admissions process at MCC quickly and easily. And our Admissions Office staff are ready to guide you through all the ins and outs of applying to college. If you want help choosing a career path, the team at our Career Services can assist you with that too.
No matter your interest or goal, we have a major and program for you. Each is led by a team of award-winning professors dedicated to teaching, offering an unmatched value in college education.
Want to learn remotely, on your own schedule? MCC also offers several online options that mirror our on-campus learning experience.
MCC offers programs, options and resources to fit any plan and schedule. Let us show you how we can make college a reality for you.
- Request Info: Interested in learning more? Say the word, and we'll send you information customized to your interests, and your future.
- Visit: Two campuses, multiple locations, high-tech classrooms, labs and learning centers, outstanding libraries -- MCC has a lot to offer. But don't take our word for it: come visit us and see for yourself. You can tour campus, meet some of our exceptional professors and staff, and get an answer to every single one of your questions.
- Schedule an Appointment: Want a more one-on-one approach? Contact us online or give us a ring at (585) 292-2200 so we can make an appointment for you to come in, sit down with one of our admissions counselors, and map out how MCC will be the perfect college for you.
However you look at it, we can’t wait to have you here!
Ready to take the next step to a top-quality college education? Create an account and complete your online application to make it happen.
- Have your transcripts from high school and any previous college attendance sent directly to MCC:
Monroe Community College
P.O. Box 92808
Rochester, NY 14692-8908
And, as always, you can connect directly with us or (585) 292-2200.
Cost matters. We offer many options that make one of the best academic values in the country even better. Learn more about the loans, grants and MCC scholarships available to you by visiting our financial aid pages, based on who you are:
First-time college student
Returning to MCC after a break
Planning to transfer some previous college experience/credits to MCC
Military & veteran
Just planning to take a class or two for now
Tuition & Financial Aid